Vertigo, restless legs, crusty nose and painful body. Cause and cure?

hi, i been taking metronidazole for many years already, (on and off) a friend of mine gave them to me, he and i were assuming the i had c-diff due to the smell of my stool . today i went to a doctor because i noticed some red spot on my skin (almost for 2years now) he told me it was dermititis and im not happy with this diagnose; i told him i feel vertigo , restless legs, crusty nose and painful, numbness in my hands and on the bottom of my feet, my lips gets swollen, headache pain on my back, wrist and neck i never had any of this before
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013