Vertigo, middle ear infections. Brain MRI, blood tests, heart tests normal. Causes?

I am 34 years old and been dizzy/ vertigo for about 2 months. I have been to the cardiologist and all is fine there. I had a brain mri and that too was fine. About two months ago I was told I had a middle ear infections. I have been back and they stated the ear infection is gone and can t find a reason for the dizziness . I am taking meclzine but that is really not helping. All bloodworm has been normal also. Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of the dizziness?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013