Vertigo, happens while sleeping on changing positions. What should be done?

I have been suferring from vertigo for last two months, basically it happend at the time when i go for sleep at night and change the postion from left to right and visa versa. Getting treatment but not much releief. Pls suggest me what to do and whom should i consult wth, however i have gone with many tops physicians so far. as of now getting merislon 12 mg have some releife earliesr takingt vertin 16mg but no relief at all.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012