Vertigo and nausea since 3 weeks, CT scan of brain, neck and chest normal, enlarged lymph node on right side of neck, history of breast cancer.

ive been suffering from vertigo and nausea( sudden onset) 3last wks. CT. scans of brain/ temporal bones normal & blood normal. Now extrememly enlarged lymp node right side of neck with severe migrane , CT scan in ER of neck & chest normal- discharged with valium for pain & anti-nausea med- told to drink water & gargle.--4 days no relief - now fever 101.5, loosing my balance- head hurts as severe as a past concussion- history of breast cancer- all blood tests normal& CT shows no cancer. Dr s in ER have no explanation & Im suffering.. ???
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012