Vertigo. No nausea, sweating and pain in ears. Suggest

I am am 49 years old. My blood pressure has always been normal, and last saw my doctor a year ago. I do not take perscription medications, i have not been taking any over the counter medications such as allergy medicene, sleeping aids, or cold medicene.

Everyday, for the last two months, i have been experiencing vertigo, and have never in my life had vertigo. Everytime i tilt my head to the right, even when i am sitting at my desk, things feel as if they are in motion, and i can feel my eyes moving, as if trying to follow a moving object, although, obviously, nothing is moving. when i tilt my head to the left, i experience the same feeling, only to a lesser degreee. This also happens to me, when i turn over to right in my bed at night, the same spinning feeling. Also happens when i tilt my head back. When i stand up, i do feel some vertigo, but it subsizes within 5 or 6 seconds. Is there something seriously wrong with me, given the amount of time i have tolerated this,and the fact, that i have never had this before. I do not feel like i am going to faint, i dont have any feelings of being nauseous, no sweating etc, and i dont have any pain in my ears. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013