Vertical bulge in stomach. Will it prevent from having six packs?

Hi i am 14 years old. Male. and i was just doing normal sit-ups when i noticed a large vertical bulge and i did some research and i dont know if its Diastasis recti or not (or is that only for females) i looked at a video and it said if you can press 2 or 3 fingers where that lump is you have Diastasis recti and so i did it but it is actually pretty hard none of my fingers pressed in the tummy. so i dont think it s Diastasis recti but what could it be. its just a large bulge vertical in my stomach . and also will it prevent me from getting six pack because i really want to get 6 pack. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013