Vergin, late in period. Will gynaecosid tablets work?

I m a 22year old virgin . And my period is 10days late. It was supposed to start on the 9th of March. I went to a doctor who advised me to take gynaecosid tablets . One of the reasons I think the delay is happening is because of a job I recently left. I was a school teacher and I used to get alot of exercise like going up the stairs down the stairs. So i m just worried...Will this tablet work?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
hello and thank you for asking HCM,

I understand your worry, but there is no reason to fear. My advice is to wait a few more days and than take the pill. Untill then try to relax, drink a lot of fluid. Your menstruation is late because you're under too much stress, so try to relax as much as possible. If thi swon't help than take the pill.

I hope this answer was helpful to you.