Venous Lake in my head

I have a venous lake in my head on the bottom right hand side. Is this a worry ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Venous lake is an asymptomatic condition ...in rare condition may lead to bleeding after trauma .it is a venous dilatation and empties on prolonged pressure.if symptomatic it can be removed by RF cautery...
but my question is who told u its venous lake ..first confirm diagnosis ..if possible send me photo n short history..
Homeopath Dr. Sunil Pandey's  Response
that condition willbe creat by dialatation of veins.but if one sided.its nervous disorder also. so..........diagnose the cause of disease....

homoeopathic treatment is....ignatia-30
thrise daily x 15days.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.