Veins prominent in chest and abdomen, high ammonia in liver, difficulty breathing, bronchitis

Why are my veins showing through my skin in my abdomin, chest? The veins are very dark and transparent. I have just been diagnosed with having a very high level of ammonia in my liver , blood stream. I am having an exteme hard time breathing. Last Wednesday I went to the Dr and I also have Bronchitis ,, I just finished a perscription of the Z-Pac. I m in a lot of pain in my mid section, and can not breathe .
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012