Veins are darker, tiredness, discomfort in stomach and dizziness. Faint positive means pregnant?

my period was 2 days late and 2 days long now i get dizzy and im tired a lot and i get tired easy and the veins in my neck have gotten darker and lead to my chest and through my nipples which re now darker too and my breasts have gotten bigger and my stomach feels weird and i cant sleep at night or get comfortable and i have been sweating so bad i started to break out all over and i also get chills also my smell is off smelled like it does when you go swimming and get water in your nose but have not been swimming and had a metal taste in my mouth for a few days but its gone and i get very mild cramps and twinges in my my belly and flutters my period started on june 12th and by the 14th it was just brown discharged and now it is a week and 2 days since the day i spotted i took a bunch of pregnancy tests thinking it was that but all were negative but this morning got really really really faint positive like almost not there could i be pregnant? or could there be something else wrong
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012