Vein throbbing on the left side of the neck, painful, constant headache, goosebumps on the left arm. Causes and remedy?

Hi, I m a 40 year-old female, for many years now, I ve got a vein throbbing on the left side of my neck . When this happens (every now and then) the pain is horrible and sometimes it can realy be debilitating, I can t concentrate on anything, I live with a constant headache and sometimes it s so accute that the whole left side of my body aches and throbs, I even have goosebumps on my left arm . What causes this kind of pain? is there any remedy? Thank you for you help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  276 Awaiting Answer