Vein swelling and pain. Taking adderall. How can I heal this with home remedies?

Hello Dr., I just took one of. My adderalls and after it hit my system A huge long which looks like A huge important vein Got swollen or is seriously hurt. The bump hurts like A migraine . I m pretty concerned I really want to know how to get the Inflammation down so my face looks normal again. I m interested in knowing if this ginormous bump is never Going away, or if it will naturally heal .if so I waited to know what home Remedies will heal this. I appreciate all your help
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013