Vein injury, vertigo, swelling, paralysis, muscles and nerve disease, headaches, forgetfulness. On prampex, zapiz. Suggest?

sorry for my weak english ..
around 3 years ago my mom's back that is C5-C6 vein was damaged due to injury after get slipped from stairs.. we ignored, keeping in mind that nothing has happen its jst an injury.. after few month it just starting increasing in diminishing way..... like VERTIGO, SWELLING.. and at last some how PARALYSIS..
we operated her in escort faridabad for operation in vein... dr. VIKRAM DUA did that operation with great concern...
after few months my mom lost her sleep... ALL MUSCLES AND NERVE DISEASE...and negative attempts ( i guess you undertand my point) and now the main headache is FORGETFULLNESS....
in this 2 years we consulted nearly all doctors..meanwhile current treatment is on from VIMHANS INSTITUTE (lagpat nagar)... consulting DR. KUSHAL JAIN....
i think medicines are working but not in that way...
hope you understand my summary....
please i need an appointment so that i consult you... so that you may take out our family from this damn problem....
hope for your reply as soon as possible...
currently using following medicines:

DAXID 100mg

LONAZEP/ZAPIZ 0.5mg (highly required dose)

shumail hussain
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013