Vein in the shoulder seems to be fluttering fast, no pain. Cause?

Hi i am a 16 year old female. I weigh 125 pounds and have no other health issues that i know of, but a vein or artery in my left shoulder is fluttering really fast, i can not only feel it but see it doing it, and then it will beat really hard about every 4 seconds and it looks like its jumping. Its not painful, but i am rather worried.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query
i can feel your concerns
you need not to worry,usually it is artery which is a bit superficial and you feel blood flowing in to is painless and not associated with any problem.
hopr i have ansewered your query

wishing you good health