Vein in front of knee, on calf, thigh. Numbness in foot. Arthritis or pinched nerve?

I ve notice a vein right in front of my right knee cap, and on lateral side od calf and thigh, I also feel pain on my knee, when lying down, so to make it slightly better I place a pillow under, sometimesd I use a compression to sleep, but neither seems to help much, I also feel my half lateral side of my right foot nummed, I do work standing up, and have no insurance so I can t go to a doctor, even tough, this condition is lasting too, too long, like for 4 months, I wonder if this could be related to a pinched nerve condition, that happened right before all this started, arthtitis or somethin even more serious. I thank you in advance
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013