Vdrl test done, sore glands in vaginal area, treated for syphilis. Taking azithral. Blood test and treatment to be taken?

sir, my wife got vdrl test report as 1:8 , at the initial stage she has sore glands in the vaginal area , i have also glands in my penis area. but my test report is negative , but we are treated for syphilis course as advised by the doctor here , azitharl 500 mg and doxy tablets for 10 days . now she got 1:4 IN BLOOD REPORT , I dont have vdrl . is it completely cured from our body , please advise me correct blood tests and treatment ,
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012