Vasovagal attacks since childhood. Other tests normal. Suffered syncope episodes. How to treat it?

I m 24 year old, suffering from Vasovagal Attacks since childhood. All Heart Investigations including HUTT (Head Uptilt test) were done. All investigations were normal except the HUTT test which confirmed the Vasovagal Problem. I was not Prescribed any medicines for the same. Recently i suffered 2-3 syncope episodes in 6 months. Please advice what steps to prevent or treat the syndrome . Thanks you.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012