Vasectomy done, stitch on nerve, severe pain, black discoloration. Taking vicodin. Treatment?

I am a healthy 25 year old male weigh 139lbs never complain of anything. Had a vasectomy Wednesday and it is now Saturday and I am still in SEVERE pain. The dr. who performed on me stitched up a nerve when closing the opening wound he took the stitch out after realizing but I am still in SEVERE pain my whole left side is black while the right side is completely normal except for the tiny red cut. The pain extends from my scrotum to my lower back down to my left knee . Ive been in and out of drs offices and they send me off with Vicodin and thats that. It is not helping I cannot sleep or anything.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012