Vase fell on head. Have headache, dizziness, eye pain and weakness. Treatment?

I have the same question as the person below. Last Saturday a vase fell on my head. I got blacked out then really dizzy, but I was fine on Sunday. All of this symptoms appear yesterday and today. DO I need to have my head checked out? Headache , eye pain, weakness, dizziness days after hitting the forehead . Is it related? i tripped and hit my forehead really hard against a wall. a big lump appeared in a matter of seconds on my forehead. about four to five days later my head and eye started to hurt. I am now getting tired, weak, dizzy and i fell like I am going to faint.Is this related to the head injury or does this have something to do with my high blood pressure, diabetes or breathing problems.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013