Vasculitis, leg bruises. On leukeran. Blood test shows platelet count, WBC count, CBC done. Treatment?

hi,i have vasculitis and im being treated with leukeran. my recent blodd test showes my patelet count was 55.--also my white count was 1.5.m y dr. reduced my leukeran and treated me with 10 days of predisone. he had me repeat the cbc and my count came up to 66 and the white count to 2.5.i have a big bruise on my leg and im one of jehovahs witnesses and dont take blood . is there anything else i could do? my dr wont be in the office until monday.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012