Varying heart rate found using reveal device fitted. Can a left bundle branch block cause this ?

I had a reveal device fitted about 12 months ago and today the information was downloaded, I was told that at a couple of times my heart rate was 170 but for only 20 seconds at a time, also was told that on various times my heart rate was 48 is this something to be concerned about. During my investigations last year I was also told I had a left bundle branch block, is this the reason for my high heart rate, or low heart rate. Thanking you AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012