Varying body temperature, blood work shows low Hb. Reasons ?

Hi, My body temperature has been doing some crazy things lately. I have had it dip as low as 94.1 and been up as high as 102 all within the same week. The days when it is really low, I feel very tired and sluggish. When it is really high I feel awful. I do not know the reason for the large fluctuations. It is never 94.2 and then all the way up to 102 in one day, it just seems there is that much fluctuation within a weeks time on a frequent basis for the last few months. It usually stays fairly consistent throughout a 24 hour period. I am a 28 year old female. I do not smoke , drink on ocassion. I jog about 35 km a week. I am a teacher. I have had blood work done twice and the only thing that comes back is low HBc which my doctor does not seem concerned about. There is no family history of anything similar that I am aware of. I am not taking any medications , just the supplement chlorella .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013