Varying blood pressure after exercising, feeling discomfort, breathlessness. Normal?

Hello I just wanted to ask a cardiology-based question. I have recently just exercised and during exercising I decided to take my blood pressure reading. I found out my blood pressure more over my diastolic went down from 62 to 57... my systolic went down from 113 to 103... I am now back at home and I feel very weird.. A little bit of lack of breath and now my blood pressure is at sys 113 by dia 53 - Is this normal I do feel a bit weird, If anyone could give me some advice I would highly appreciate it :).
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012