Varied diagnosis of scar on lungs and defect in X-ray, prescribed fixcom and vitamins, recommended follow up after a month. Suggestion?

hi..i have 1st doctor said that i had a scar 2 my lungs and i had another chck up w/another doctor doctor gave me a fixcom 4..but he doesnt say that i have a (tb) he only see that my x-ray is deffect lightly..he gave a fixcom 4 and vitamin b1 b6 b12..i take fixcom before brkfast 2pcs ang b4 lunch 1 pcs.. for 2monts..after that i need 2 come back 2 another check i need to worry to my self for that x-ray?thank u
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012