Varicose veins, no hurting, no infection, vein grew and shape changed

I have had a varicose vein that has ruptured three times. The last time it ruptured was just a week ago. I went to see my general physician to make sure there was no infection and it seems fine. I have an appointment with a varicose vein specialist on May 1. Over the weekend it felt like it was doing smething, not really hurting, and this morning I looked down and a different part of the vein seemed to change shape. It grew a little. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012