Varicose veins in legs, veins in arms are blue and seem to pop. What could be the cause?

im starting to get crazy veins known as varicose veins in my legs im 20 but my grandmother does have them. My weight always goes up and down been that way sense I was a kid but now the veins in my arms recently you can see clear very blue and they pop out a little as well. I also have to small crazy veins about to pop out on my arm as well. my mother said I might have high blood pressure or be a diabetic. what can cause what im expierencing?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013