Varicose veins. Twitching, fluttering throughout body, skin discloration at ankles. Can varicose veins affect heart?

I am 29 with vericose veins, after having surgery for them when I was 25, the veins have seem to come back much worse (I have gained 70 lbs since then while under tremendous harassment at work and could not lose weight even after working on my feet 14 hours a day). Now, I have twitching and fluttering pains all throughout my body, pelvic area and up and down arms along with the usually leg pain and even in my heart . I have skin discoloration at my ankles and alot of matting the length of my legs. Because most people are much older with a vericose vein condition and most people with them don t experience pain according to the web (which is hard to believe), I am constantly being overlooked as it not being serious at all, yet I can t even stand for more than 1 and a half hours without my lower body throbbing with pressure pain. Can vericose veins affect my heart ? And how do I get any Doctor to take me serious as my breathing patterns have changed and the pain has spread to more areas of my body?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013