Varicocelectomy done. Semen analysis shows less motility, dead sperms. How to treat it?

Hi , i had 3rd degree varicocele in left side no hydrocele , 2nd degree varicocele in right side with minimal amount of hydrocele , the semen analysis was 46 mil , 50% motility , 30% abnormalities , i had varicocelectomy 10 months ago , yesterday i had my 1st semen analysis since the varicocelectomy , it was 27 mil , 30% motility and 70 % dead and abnormal and with doppler it shows moderate amount of hydrocele in right side and minimal in left side , my question is what to do for treatment
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013