Varicocele, pain resurfaces on walking or standing for long. Advised varicocele surgery after marriage. Is that right?

Hi, i m 22 years old now, since i m 19 yrs old, i was diagnosed with varicocele in my right testicle, the pain is about 5 out of 10. (10 is the most painful). almost 3 years i can endure the pain, because when i woke up in the morning the pain goes away, but it will be back after when i walked or stand too long. My doctor told me that i can take varicocele surgery after marriage, since he said varicocele surgery is more effective after marriage, so my question is now, is my doctor is right or not? thanks :)
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have rt sided Varicocele since last three years and you do get pain while standing and walking.The severity of pain itself is an indication for you to get operated now.Presence of varicocele may affect spermatogenesis on Rt side.So do not weight till you get married.if you are getting married in near future.