Varicocele, intense pain affecting daily routine, good semen quality, wants to go for microscopic varicocelectomy. Advisable?

I have varicocele (Bilateral) , it is causing alot of pain , it stops me from continuing my 8 hrs office work , I can not do any sport , all due to pain . semen quality is ok (boarder line ) but mobility is not that good . I had had enough and if sergery is the solution then I got to do it , my questions are : 1) is this pain is the normal pain for the varicocel ? 2)does varicocelctomy resolove the pain issue ? I read in the net the microscopic varicocelctomy is the best procedure , however , the doctor who claimed that he does it that way told me that he would not do it again if there is recurrence , and i had to do embolization if it reoccured , 3) is this true ? because the normal varicocelctomy ( inguinal ) can be repeated . 4) does the microscopic procedure removes All the veins ( Dilated & non-dilated )
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012