Varicocele at the left testis, semen analysis says normal morphology 62%. Any treatments ?

Dear Sir I am a 32 years old unmarried male. I have a varicocele at the left testis. Accordingly, I did a semen analysis and the results were: Volume: 4 ml pH: 7.8 Liquefaction time: 30 min WBC: 11 – 12 /hpf RBC: 1 – 2 /hpf Epithelial cells: 0 – 1 /hpf Germ cells: 2 – 4 /hpf Sperm count: 105 million G5 (very fast movement): 15% G4 (rapid movement): 30% G3 (straight slow movement): 15% G2 (slow yawing movement): 10% G1 (no forward movement): 10% G0 (non motile): 20% Normal morphology: 62% What type of treatments and cautions should I take? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012