Variable pink line on pregnancy test. Was it a real positive?

This morning at 13dpo with FMU I took a wondfo pregnancy test .I watched the dye go across and didn t see anything not even the usual white line that I have seen with these tests in the past. then after about 3-5 mins I looked at the test again and there was a line! It was pink and it was as thick as the control line. It was faint but I could see it without holding it in the light or holding it right up to my face and i didn t have to squint to see it. I stared at it for a few minutes in disbelief and then I went and got a shower and when I got out the line was gone? What so you think was it a real positive? Am I pregnant? Has this happened to you?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012