Vampire marks on the inner elbow post blood donation, had never experienced it during earlier donation. Is it due to age?

I have given blood a lot in my young life. There has never been a problem. But this last time I gave blood, I showed them tracks from my last blood donation & asked them to be carefull this time. It didn t work. Now I have 2 vampires bites on the inside of my elbow . They look like drug tracks. Why is this happening? Is it my age, (40)? Is my health not up to par & isn t healing properly? Is there something I should do that morning so my arm is healthy & I won t scar? My job is have another blood drive & I will actually not be part of it this time. Not if I m getting to old to heal from it. Why is this happening to me?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012