Vague pregnancy test report. Have methamphetamine addiction. Worried about pregnancy

I am a crystal meth user and i just took a home pregnancy test. I read that meth has no interference with a home pregnancy test which i was concerned about (but not no more). But now im actually concerned about my test results (which by the way i took a sure-aid test) and only one clear pink line appeared on the "C" letter but my concern is the fact that on the "T" letter its showing a little hesitation of the pink line trying to "sneak" in if you know what i mean. So can you please tell me if thats normal or what its suppose to mean? Idk but please inform me
Thanks. P.s. I dont have a credit card to pay im sorry im only 17 and desperate to know if im pregnant i need to know please i live in a group home through dcfs i wouldnt be aloud to ask my supervisor or staff there because they would discharge me from that placement and ugh it would be the worst process ever! Just please if you can.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013