Vaginal yeast infection, rashes, bumps in labia. Taking monostat, no relief from bumps. Symptoms of STD?

I asked this question last night but I want to be sure. My wife got a vaginal yeast infection last week. She has had them a few times in the past. However, this time she got a rash of bumps on her inner labia . Every post on the internet says that yeast infections don t cause bumps. They all point to an STD . They are not sores or cauliflower like. She took a 3 day dose of monostat and the symptoms of the yeast infection have disappeared but not the bumps. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012