Vaginal wetness during intercourse, discharge post sex. PAP exam shows no infections. Will pinealtonin help?

I recently went in for a pap exam and was told that everything was fine no infections.My question is kinda embarassing, during sexual intercourse i get very wet and it is so uncofortable that i just want to stop.Also durig the day i get some discharge .My question is there anything i can take or do to make it stop?I heard that pinealtonin might work?Is there some kind of surgery?I have tried a lot of things but does ot seem to stop...Any information you can give me will be apreciated thank you...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Hi
Your discharge during intercourse is naturally happens to facilitate penetration during this act as glands of that area becomes active.
The desire of sex also causes its discharge without act.
in your case it is some what more & that causes you a discomfort.No medicine proved to stop it till date.so try to accept it as natural.so don't worry for it .Have a nice day.