Vaginal ultrasound not able to detect heart beat. Brownish spotting. Advice?

Hi I m around 5 weeks pregnant, i had dark brown bleeding this morning so I went to the er. They did a vaginal ultrasound and couldn t detect a heartbeat and want me back in 10 days. Now 4 hrs after the vaginal ultrasound the dark brown is becoming thinner but instead of just being around when I wipe after I pee, it s more. I have some discomfort in my abdomin but not severe cramps and I have to per more frequently. My hcg levels wee 1150. Any advise
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013