Vaginal tissue felt bumpy and rough on inserting finger. What could be the possible causes?

When having foreplay with my girlfriend last night I inserted my finger into her vagina , and upon entering inside of her to the bottom side of her vaginal opening right when I inserted my finger her vaginal tissue felt VERY rough and bumpy. The best way i can describe what it felt is, If You Were run your finger or fingers over cauliflower that is the type of bumpy. It was very noticeable. I have never felt this before with any previous sex partners, and actually felt so strange I was unable to maintain an erection because it was so much on my mind. Could you explain to me what this may be or if it is something that is common?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer