Vaginal thrush, low immune system. Applying canesten pessary, stinging sensation. Treatment?

I am being treated for Thrush, have used the canesten pessary and have been applying the cream three times daily to my very red and clearly inflamed labia for three days. All I am finding is that the stinging on applying the cream is quite marked and wonder whether to carry or not. I have a compromised immune system and am due to go into hospital as an in- patient tomorrow for a non related Op , and will be somewhat under the weather for a few days after this ! Hence, I am rather anxious to get this cleared as I do not need the additional discomfort.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  140 Awaiting Answer