Vaginal tenderness, loose skin, soreness. History of HPV. Causes and treatment?

I m hoping someone might offer advice as I recently lost my job and health insurance so I need to know if it s worth finding a free clinic for this. I began to feel some tenderness around my vaginal opening on the left side so I looked with a mirror. There appears to be a flap of skin that has never been there before, about 2 cm long, but thin so it s not a cyst or gland that I am aware of. I ve had sebaceous cysts in the past and it is not one of those. It literally resembles extra skin. At the end of the flap it is a bit raw, hence the soreness. If I didn t know better I would swear it is a hemmorroid. Not terribly bothersome at the moment, but since the otherside appears normal and there is soreness, I thought I should ask. I m 33 years old and otherwise healthy with no children, except that I have been diagnosed with HPV (one of the potentially cancer causing forms), but due to changes in diet and exercise the HPV has not been detectable for the last year. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  104 Awaiting Answer