Vaginal tear with pus, throbbing pain, pressure. On cipro for UTI. Negative urine, blood test. Hysterectomy done. Treatment?

I had a rebotic hysterectomy April 2,2012. Since i have had pressure and throbbs at times. (2) wks. ago I developed a uti and was treated with cipro, test came back negative after treatment. uti cleared after entering er with temperture of 102.7 I was sent home and instructed to take ibuprohen and alternate with extra strength tolonoyl, fever subsided and again was told neg urine and blood work. I examine myself and detected what I think is a tear at the vagina with puss showing . Visisted my gynocologist and he seem to miss what I was trying to show him. How can I treat myself for this infection
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012