Vaginal tear post childbirth, stitches on clitoris, loss of sensitivity, decreased libido. Treatment?

hi im a 33 year old female with two children my last baby was born just over five years ago,, i split very badly when she was born an had to have alot of stitches including all the way up to my clitoris,, since then i have lost a lot of sensitity in that area an my sex drive has really took a nose dive because of this,,, im wondering if any thing can be done or if there is a procedure that would help me, many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  146 Awaiting Answer