Vaginal swelling with red bloody spot

Hello. The the inside of my vagina right after the lips is swollen almose like a little marble sticking out and it has a red bloddy spot on it that is bleeding very lightly. Can someone please tell me what this is?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
You might have infected mybabian cyst or forming abscess in the vagina.
Take antibiotic medicine and anti inflammatory medicines.
if mybabian cyst is there after infection subside go for excision.
ok and bye.

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You probably have a vaginal cyst.This needs medical attention.I advise you to visit your Gynecologist and get examined properly. A small surgical procedure if need can treat the condition.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.