Vaginal spotting, stomach pain. Taken deviry, krimson 35. Causes for symptoms?

I got my date day before yesterday but i am not getting my bleed it is showing a little per day i used deviry 10mg for my marriage and then i got my mensus for every 15 days then doctor advised me krimson 35 i stoped tablet 5 days back now i got my mensus but not bleeding i getting a lot of stomach pain
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
May 2013
After stopping the contraceptive pills, you will get withdrawal bleeding instead of regular periods.
And usually this bleeding will be lighter compared with normal menstrual flow because of the externally administered hormones.
The pain abdomen could be associated symptom with withdrawal bleeding.
This will possibly subside soon.
If not consult gynecologist once and take symptomatic treatment with antispasmodics.
If you want to continue with hormonal pills you have to start now with your doctor's advice.
If you do not want to continue, after stopping the pills it will take some time for regularization of the hormonal levels.
After that possibly you can get regular periods.