Vaginal spotting, increased menstrual cramps, back pain. Scan shows endometrial thickening, cervical polyps. Cause of worry?

Symptoms: Almost daily spotting (old blood), increased menstrual cramping, burning pain in lower left side of back and burning pain down left thigh. Findings so far: 9 y/o c/s found 4 fibroids (no larger than 2 cm), recent u/s showed endometrial thickening of 2 cm, cysts in the cervix and possible polyp . Awaiting results from in office biopsy. How concern should I be? How much testing should I have done? What is the significance of the cysts, thickening and possible polyp? Also, when biopsy was done, I had the cramping I was told I would have but it also triggered that burning pain in my back and thigh and still have it three days later.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013