Vaginal spotting, dizziness, nausea. Sexual intercourse post leep procedure. Causes for symptoms?

Hello. I hae some questions about symptoms im having. I recently had a leep procedure done 2 weeks ago. I had my period during recovery. My doctor said I needed to wait 10-14 days til I was able to have sex again. We only waited 9 days so I m not sure if that is why I am having symptoms. I have been spotting for about 5 days and have been feeling dizzy and nausea for the last couple days. Do you think I may possibly be pregnant or are those signs from surgery? Thank you for your help!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012