Vaginal spotting, delayed periods, unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Hello doctor I had my last period on 23rd June..on 16th of this month I had vaginal spotting & don t have my period till date...on 3rd july me & my bf accidentally rub our genitals but he didn t cum over my vagina..on last Friday I had taken a pregnancy test was negative..I m very tensed..what to do now? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

There is very little chance of pregnancy.
Chances of pregnancy is very less due to your boy friend's act.
Period may be some time delayed even in those ladies who have usually regular periods.
Urine pregnancy test (UPT) can also be done for your satisfaction.Two vertical line on the card confirms pregnancy.
However,Ultrasound of pelvis is the investigation of choice for confirmation of pregnancy.It can detect G-sac earliest.

Hope i have answered your query.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan