Vaginal spotting between periods, hot flashes, tiredness, headache. Blood test, thyroid normal. Cure?

I had a blood test in nóvember And all my bloods came back fine hormone levels good thyroid good all bloods good i had a curette for ispotting between periods as found possible polyp which came back fine And was the lining of uterus not had 3 days of hot flushes tired And one night where i was really cold - no fever just headache - worried i may be premonopausal but dr things more virus unlikely to change if bloods were normal - what could it be i am 33 yrs old
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013