Vaginal spots with white centre, had herpes. What it could be?

i have a spot on my vagina near the urethral opening that is painless and it has a white center that forms into what looks like a white head or a cyst I have had herpes for ten and this looks nothing like an out break i have ever had i have did a lot of research but i cant get a clear answer i have also looked at various pictures of herpes lesions and non of them look like the description of what i have this all just stared in April other than herpes i have a good bill of health i went to the health dept and had a gyn exam and i was told it was not hepes but could not get an answer to what it ws
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012