Vaginal soreness, red itchy spots, pain on urination, tampon left in. Using vagisil. Thrush?

I m 15 I ve never had sex or done anything like that, I got my period on monday the 16th and all was fine and then on the 19th I left my tampon in for 10 hours because I went to work with my Mum and there wasn t a bin, on the 20th I woke up and my vagina was a bit sore near the hole and I have found 3 sort of red dots that are very itchy and a bit painfull when I walk I told my mum and she thinks I have thrush so on the 21st she got me some creme called vagisil it takes away the itching for a little while but i need to urinate a lot and it hurts in my belly and burns around my vagina so i have to apply it all the time, The flaps around my vagina hole have become red and swollen and they hurt to wipe when i go for a wee, can you help tell me what this is and how long it will take to recover? I go on holiday on the 27th and I want to be sorted by then? thank you very much!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer